Friday 9 November 2007

Updates...

Well, I missed two days without posting, so I will try to post more than once in these days.
First things were really busy, since my italian friend Michele (reads Mikele) came. We have been around Cambridge showing things to him.

Other problem I had is that I am packed with supervisions. I had 3 yesterday and I don't know why, I accepted more one group in the last minute, so I am with 9 groups at this moment. The only good thing is that I am repeating the work from last year so it doesn't take that much time as it used to take last year.

Today arrived a 160GB 2.5" external hard drive I bought last week. It is really nice because now I can free an 80GB one 3.5" I had to use in my Xbox experiments, meaning that I will be able to download ans store even more.

Also arrived the WIFI adapter I bought to connect the Xbox to my home network, this was really disappointing. I bought a WGA11B (remeber this to not make the same mistake), and this damn WIFI bridge refuses to talk with my Draytek all in one router. Probably I will sell it in ebay and buy another one, since Giseli will start to complain about the taped ethernet cable I fixed in the walls at our flat :)

Tip of the Day: If you need some business cards, rubbers stamp, personalised post its, etc go to this website: http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/pix3 . There you can order this things (limited but fine) just paying £3 for the delivery.

1 comment:

Carlos Hotta said...

Heh. The ad in your blog is about a company that sells "brazilians jeans". Made my day.