Wednesday 28 November 2007

Cambridge Bike Ride Series

Well as promised, this morning I generated more two videos of the Cambridge Bike Ride Series. This one is not so good (but better than the first), since I did in a hurry. The camera was not in the best position in my helmet and the path was really bumpy.

The things I modified was that I actually edited this one. Instead of putting the video in RAW mode I added some advertisement for my blog and a sound track. The original sound is horrible. I also tried to fit on the desires of people who commented my first video in you tube: Soundtrack (the same I was listening while cycling), cars, people, busy areas, and doing bad things on transit :)

I am publishing just one video today, because they need some editing, and this takes time. This video shows this route:


Show Full Map

Hope you like:

No comments: