Sunday 4 November 2007

Sunday bloody Sunday

The title does not describe exactly the sunday, but all my rage now. I have been trying to watch "Panico na TV"(A brazilian humor TV show) for about 1 hour and nothing. Theres is some problem with the feed I am using in my xbox. I lost also sometime searching for alternatives. It was working very nicely just before the program started, but now is horroble.

Good things for today were the final decision on my birthday party next weekend and gift I recieved from Giseli for my brithday: A book. The book she bought me was a nice advice from a friend (Tete), and the title is: "Watching the English" from Kate Fox. I already read more than 30 pages today, hoping that this will help me to understand better the society were I am living right now. I am really enjoying this (non technical) reading....

Discover of the day: "Some plugins for XBMC called: Madcat, Nav-X and MediaStream. The first is a good collection of video podcasts classified in about 30 different areas. The second, a browser access networks like stage6, where you can watch whole movies and tv series online. The third lists a lost of tv streams all over the world, what made smaller my effort to watch the brazilian tv shows I was missing for so long time."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ola Jean! 'Watching the English' is fun, i haven't read it all but parts of it, many interesting pieces that help understand and better interact with the English people around us :-) Enjoy the reading, and see you on Friday.
Beijos,
Carol

renata said...

Excellent book ("Watching the English"), I had much fun reading it.

Paula Signorini said...

Hi Jean!

Good see you here! It was an excelent idea! Thanks Renata for me!