Sunday 4 November 2007

Blog Start

Well, as this is my first post, I would like to tell everybody that this was not my idea, but Renata's. A brazilian friend, that always liked to listen my stories about the funny things that just happens to me.

I will try to kepp posting on a regular basis, but as I tried before to work on blogs, I thinks this will not be easy. My last blog died due to inactivitie. What I really need is just some people pushing me to keep this one.

Well, altought my mother tongue is not English, I will be writing in this language to enable my friends here in Cambridge to take a look in the posts also.

Well, I hope that this is a good start post.


Jean

2 comments:

Carlos Hotta said...

I definetely support your decision! All your sagas should be shared with the world. My suggestion for the next post: the infamous cycling video from the Computer Labs to the Market Square and some insights about its making of.

renata said...

Jean, I am very very happy you have started writing your Blog. I will be reading it every day.
Please, don't give up.