Monday 5 November 2007

Holywood here I go!!!

Well following some suggestion from Carlos, I will post the link to my famous video riding the bike from the ComputerLab to the City Centre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsXhzFWewLU

Actually I am preparing more videos for this series. Basically what I need to do is to prepare my helmet with the camera and take a good ride to the city centre and from there to madingley.

In this youtube pages, I recieved comments about the video, most of the people hating it because of the noise. So I will prepare the next ones with some basic rock and roll sound track.

Maybe you will have to wait a bit to more videos, because I am getting lazy and Giseli is giving me a ride almos everyday when she goes to work in Herts.

1 comment:

renata said...

I loved the video.
I am waiting for a next version :)