Thursday 8 May 2008

Wii - My impressions

Well finally I bought a Nintendo Wii. I just realised that I lost a lot of time. It is a great platform with a lot of different things for you to do. I bought the Wii together with the wii sports, wii play and guitar hero.

Guitar hero is by far the best game I have seen for a long time. Really amazing.

Now I am waiting (for have some money) to buy a a Wii Fit, since that with the wii now I can burn lots of calories, but I think that having the Wii Fit will help me to burn even more.

Another must have for you wii is a modchip. When my Wii arrived I just knew that I would modify it. I waited one week and bought the modchip. Normally my concerns were about voiding the warranty in a brand new console.

The guys behind these modchips are evolving a lot. Now you can buy any modchip (that fits you wii version/model) and solder it in a flat cable, and then later stick this flat cable in the console. You can de-modchip your wii any time you want, but take it out. Then no warranty is voided because you actually haven't modified the wii, you are just using an accessory :)

A tip is have the magic tree-wing screwdriver.

No comments: